IMAGINE a safe, compassionate space with a small group of like minded people where you can give and receive support for your on-going personal and professional development.
A place where you can explore all areas of your development while developing and enhancing your interpersonal skills.
IMAGINE working with an integrated, holistic, tried and tested process which will enable you to uncover your very ‘essence’, to discern your true ‘purpose’ in life, and to begin living into this.
IMAGINE a process which will enable you to get to grips with the real you, to enable you to understand how you get in your own way, how you interrupt your potential and which will teach you how to stop doing that!
IMAGINE a repertoire of interpersonal skills you can use to achieve excellence in almost any environment and the self confidence to enable you to do this?
The Integrated Personal and Professional Development Group, is a unique, on-going, development experience, founded upon the humanistic premise that the only place where meaningful development can take place is in a supportive group. A place where you can explore all areas and aspects of your development.
There are currently a few places available, please contact me for more information.
Participation is subject to a discovery conversation with me, in advance of joining the group.
Request a discovery conversation by clicking here.
The cost of the Group is £774.00 per six sessions, plus VAT,
Location of the group — Crawley, West Sussex.
“Experience is not just the best teacher…
it may be the only teacher!”
Sign up for an exciting, experiential, development group, meeting one day per month for six months, immerse yourself in FIRO Theory to develop your interpersonal and relationship skills.
- You will experience working with FIRO Theory in the ‘here and now’ using Schutz’s unique and acclaimed Open Encounter Model
- You will develop a very deep understanding of inclusion, control, openness, significance, competence and likeability and how this impacts on you and others
- You will develop an intimate understanding of your own defences and how you interrupt, undermine, get in the way of and sabotage your own process
- You will learn how to diminish your defensive reactions in interpersonal encounters which means that you will become much more skilful in situations where you used to feel threatened and out of your depth
- You will focus on real developmental issues and you will learn by witnessing, participating, experiencing and doing
- You will learn to work with real, live, unfolding issues, not abstract concepts. This means that you will build your skills working with immediate, emerging, developmental processes. This will increase your competence and self confidence to facilitate individuals, groups, teams and organisations through their developmental processes.
The I•P•P Monthly Group is open to persons who can evidence a strong commitment to their personal and professional development.
Check additional eligibility criteria here.
Places are limited to eight participants only.
Your initial commitment will be for six, one day group sessions which will take place at approximately monthly intervals. 100% attendance is required.
If your application to join this group is successful the commitment you will be making is primarily to your own development, but the agreement between us for six sessions will ensure the safety and viability of the whole group.